Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge-053012


1. What can the average citizen do to honor a military veteran and/or those currently serving?

 I think you can pray for those currently serving, buy their meal if you see them out at a restaurant, value our freedom and rights that they have fought to defend.

 2. Besides a flag, what is something you own that is red, white, and blue?
offhand I can't think of a single thing

3. Does love really conquer all?
only God's love can do that.

 4. Strawberry shortcake or blueberry pie?
I will eat just about anything that is strawberry flavored so I pick the shortcake for sure.

 5. Do you share personal stuff with your hairdresser?
I don't have a hairdresser but if I did I probably would

 6. Does money lead to selfishness?
 no I think thats a weakness that comes from inside and I have seen people with almost nothing be completely selfish. I think the natural self wants to keep and have everything and we have to work to overcome that.

7. What piece of furniture in your home most needs replacing or refinishing?
I bought a trailer that completely needs repairing so everything would be the answer but the most pressing would be the kitchen stove right now.

 8. Insert your own random thought here.
I hope today is a good day.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I love the idea of buying a meal...I'm going to remember that one!

Mary said...

I almost always say thank you to service members, and I almost always get choked up when I tell them!

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase