Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Free Ebooks from LM Montgomery

A wonderful friend of mine had an e-reader that she couldn't figure out so she gave it to me. I am the one who took her to buy it so I know its less than a month old. Took my daughter a while but she figured it out. Since its not a Kindle we had to have the Kindle for Android app to make it work. (there is also an app if you don't have any e-reader you can read them on your computer)Then I went on a downloading frenzy and soon had over 400 e-books. Just in case you don't already know you can go to Amazon and search free e-books, then sort if by price low to high and you will find a ton of free e-books.  As I read the e-books I will probably list some of them.  Sometimes the free e-books stay free and sometimes they are only free for a few hours or days. When I found these books by L. M. Montgomery I wanted to share right away because I love the Anne of Green Gables series. Some of these are about Anne and a few aren't.



Chronicles of Avonlea

Further Chronicles of Avonlea

The Story Girl

Lucy Maud Montgomery Short Stories

Anne's House of Dreams

Rainbow Valley- 

Rilla of Ingleside This is probably my least favorite in the Anne series. One I really don't like Rilla's character and two its just so sad in parts. Much more real than the other books. I hated parts of it and I don't normally reread this one when I read the rest of the series.

Kilmeny of the Orchard

The Golden Road






0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase