Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Covergirl Face Make Up Review



Recently I was sent a couple of products to try for Covergirl. I got  COVERGIRL + Olay FaceLift Effect and Cover Girl + Olay De-Puffer Concealer. I love makeup and love trying new products out all the time. I own way more makeup than anyone should have but I just love it.

 The COVERGIRL + Olay FaceLift Effect was a bit lighter than what I normally wear which is odd since it was medium and I am always so pale. But once I was completely made up, it wasn't too bad. I loved how the foundation felt on my skin and how it moistened it. Now that I am in my 40's my skin tends to be a bit drier. I can't say that I noticed any facelifting effect but I don't have but a couple of eye wrinkles so that could be a factor.

I have terrible dark circles under my eyes. Its part heredity and partly health issues. People are always commenting on them and wanting to know if I am ok. I used the Cover Girl + Olay De-Puffer Concealer before church and I got so many compliments on how good I looked and how I must be feeling better. Cover Girl + Olay De-Puffer Concealer did a great job of masking my dark circles. I explained to the women that it was my new Cover Girl + Olay De-Puffer Concealer I was trying out for Bzz. I just let the men think I looked that good naturally lol.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Bzzz . Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase