Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Huggies Snug and Dry and Natural Care Wipes

I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central for Huggies and Target. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.


I was so excited to be selected for this Influencer program. I love both Huggies and Target. (I almost didn't move back home to WV because we only have like 3 Targets in the whole state).  My daughters wore Huggies as a baby and now I get to use these great Snug and Dry Huggies and Natural Care Wipes for my granddaughter.  I like the quality of Huggies diapers and though I hadn't tried the Natural Care wipes before, now that I have we really love them.  Target has a wonderful subscription program for automatic shipments of diapers, wipes, formula and other household essentials. I love that I can just click once to set up my subscriptions and then I don't have to worry about when I am running out because they are in the mail as soon as I need them. No more dragging the baby out when you suddenly discover you have run out of diapers or wipes. 



I loved how the Snug and Dry diapers allowed Brystol to move freely and still kept her from having any leaks. She is one active baby. She had her first birthday yesterday Oct 29th. The Snug & Dry diapers feature a SureFit* design that “moves with your little ones  and provides up to 12 hours of protection.  They look and feel thin but they last and stop leaks so well. I really like that they aren't the bulky diapers that you can always tell by their clothes bunching out. I was amazed how well they worked. I hate when you have leaks and have to change the baby, the bed and usually me. The Natural care wipes were so gentle and didn't cause any problems with her gentle baby skin. They are hypoallergenic, fragrance free, alcohol free, and contain both Aloe and Vitamin E. Brystol wants to use them to clean the entire house with though :). 

Brystol is all smiles after a diaper change

Brystol attempting to get in the wipes herself. 

No! Mamaw, these are my wipes.


  •        Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers have a SureFit* design for up to 12 hours of leakage protection.
  • ·       With a flexible waistband for even more comfort, the Huggies Snug & Dry SureFit* design will stay with your baby through all the twists and turns.
  • ·       The Natural Care Wipes Triple Clean* layers are thick enough to handle any mess, with a texture that’s soft against your baby’s skin.
  • o   The wipes come in designer tubs to match any room, refill packs to stock up, convenient soft packs, stylish on-the-go-containers, or pop-up tubs so that you have the right wipe for your baby in the right style for you. 
  •       Target is launching a new subscription program for automatic shipments of diapers, wipes, formula and other household essentials. This way, when you’re running out of your baby essentials, there is another order already on its way! 

Want to give Huggies Snug  Dry diapers a try on your little one? Target is offering two great Huggies coupons, one for $1 off Snug Dry diapers and another for .50 off Huggies baby wipes! Want to find out more about the Huggies brand? Visit Huggies on Facebook or Twitter! 

Thank you to Target and Huggies for the gift card to facilitate in my purchases for this review and for the promotional item.  All opinions are my own and 100% honest.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase