Pages

Friday, November 07, 2014

#Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Review



I was so thrilled to get my new Influenster  Vox Box with a free bottle of #Vaseline Intensive Care advnced repair fragrance free lotion to try out.  I have always loved Vaseline products and this lotion didn't let me down. I love the way it goes on and isn't oily and for once something that says fragrance free really is. I don't like smelling overly perfumed and some days odors seem to give me headaches but this lotion really had no fragrance to it.


I hate dry skin. My hands really aren't as dry as this picture makes them look. Not sure why my hands look so cracked. :) Honestly, I am like a drug addict go through withdraw when my skin is dry. I get twitchy and fidgety and my hands get to hurting. I have to use lotion all the time. Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair was wonderful. It is rich and thick so its not runny. I buy a lot of lotion and I can't abide runny lotion. After rubbing the lotion in, my hands aren't greasy. I could immediately type and answer the phone without making a mess everywhere. This is perfect for work and home.


Vaseline on Facebook

Vaseline on Twitter

Vaseline on Youtube


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Influenster. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase