Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Zep Cleaning Samples #ZepCleansters



Are you ready to clean like a pro with Zep? It's time to fight germs and messes this flu season with two of Zep's newest cleaning secret weapons, Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant AND the Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser.

It is cold and flu season here in southern WV and I have a cold. Perfect time to try out the Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant so that everyone in the house doesn't get sick. I hate when the babies are sick. I cleaned doors, phone, and everything touchable with the disinfectant. I use the All around oxy cleaner and degreaser to clean the kitchen. Check out how shiny my sink is now.Its shinier than this picture looks. The puppies chewed up my camera usb cord so I had to use my cheap cell phone to take pics and its not the greatest. Thankfully my camera cord has shipped and I can get back to picture taking again soon.



Disclosure: I received FREE Zep Cleanster Samples courtesy from Zep and Crowdtap in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.  My opinions are always my own! . Thank you! #ZepCleanster, #Crowdtap 

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase