Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Baby Orajel™ Naturals Nighttime Teething Gel Review



With the soothing power of Chamomilla (commonly known as Chamomile) and passion flower, Baby Orajel™ Naturals Nighttime Teething Gel helps to relieve teething pain discomfort and calm the restlessness that comes from teething, so your child can get a good night’s sleep.
• Homeopathic Formula
• Benzocaine-free
• Belladonna-free
• Paraben-free
#1 Pharmacist recommended homeopathic brand for teething pain relief.
Click here for more information about Baby Orajel™
Click here to receive a digital coupon for $1.00 off

My youngest grandchild is 14 months and she is still getting teeth in. I hate when she is teething because her little gums hurt so much. I was thrilled to be given the opportunity of a  #freesample of #BabyOrajelNaturals. I have used regular baby orajel but lets face it, there is a taste to it that the babies never liked. I tried this one on myself to see what the taste was like. I was very pleasantly surprised to find there wasn't a much of a taste at all that I could tell and it was nice and thick so it didn't run off as soon as I put it on my finger. I felt this was a safer choice sing it is benzocaine free. So when Brystol started crying and drooling I knew it was the chance to use it on her. I put a bit on her gums where they were swollen. In just a few minutes she had quieted down and in no time it seemed she was back to her smiling self.  So we all bundled up and were able to go to the park as we had planned. You can tell from that beautiful smile that Brystol is having a great time and is pain free.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Smiley 360 Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

Connie Sowards said...

I wish I had this when my children were babies. I like that it's thick, somewhat tasteless and homeopathic. Best of all, it worked for your granddaughter! :)

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase