Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Elite Deal Club

I just learned and joined a place online to  receive a variety of  Amazon product for only $1! I call it the Amazon Dollar Deal Club and it is so fun!  It is legit and free to sign up for.  You buy if you like a deal or just delete the email. You never know what they are going to have a deal on next so it is worth the sign up to see what you can get.
They simply send you an email with the product, price and the code to use at checkout and you decide if you would like it or not. Offers typically come around noon (EST) and 6pm (EST).

I will report back once I start getting emails to see what all I get to buy. I love finding the good deals. 

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase