Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters Review


Smooth dark chocolate, multi-grain clusters and alluring, fruit flavors create an enticingly delicious taste experience. Its unexpected crunch and texture like you've never experienced before. Eat it on the go, at home, during work, share it with friends #DiscoverBrookside.

I was sent a sample of Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters (Berry Medley flavors). I have seen the commercials on tv for the various Brookside flavors but wasn't ever sure how I would like them because of the fruit flavors so I hadn't bought any.  OMG, I looooooooved these chocolate crunches. I love the little crunchies in them and the fruit and the dark chocolate. I had to force myself to stop eating them. They are so rich and flavorful that just a few pieces stops the chocolate craving but they were so good, I just wanted to keep eating the pieces.  I have so got to buy some more of these. 


Disclosure: I received FREE Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters courtesy from Brookside and Crowdtap in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.  My opinions are always my own! . Thank you! #Crowdtap and #DiscoverBrookside

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase