Pages

Thursday, July 06, 2017

UQIQUE Small Voice Recorder Review



ULTRA PORTABLE - Small, portable and pocket size, you can carry it anywhere and record lectures or meetings at a good distance too. You can easily playback and review the recordings instantly and not lose any information.
HIGH DEFINITION - Intelligent noise cut filtering microphone and voice amplification with a built-in ADPCM algorithm, you are able to record up to 10 hours of non-stop recordings with crystal-clear sound quality.
ONE-TOUCH TOGGLE - Easy one-touch feature, toggle to [ON] and start recording in just 3 seconds. You can use it as a portable audio recorder to record anything, or simply use it as a MP3 player to listen to your favorite songs.
PLUG-AND-PLAY - Simple plug-and-play feature for file transfer, no installation needed on your computer. And with a built-in 8 GB memory, you can store up to 96 hours of recordings easily without any hassle.
QUICK CHARGE - Environmental friendly and rechargeable lithium-ion battery. You can just plugged it into a USB port on your computer via the USB cable, and just a quick 30 minutes is all you need for a full charge.

My Review
I have such a terrible memory and I am always thinking of things I need to do but I lose the notes or else I am driving, with this small voice recorder, I just have to turn it on and I can say whatever it is that I need to remember and then I just listen and know what I need to do. It is so small that you can even use it to spy on people :). It has crystal clear sound and is super easy to use. You just have to remember to turn it off or else you will run the battery down like I did the first day.  I like that it has a rechargeable battery that I just need to plug to the computer instead of having to keep buying batteries. I really like having this recorder.

Order yours today from small voice recorder from Uiqique

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase