Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Family dinner

Tried to sleep in today because I was so tired. I don’t know why but I felt as though I hadn’t slept for a year. Finally got to stirring and did a few things. Check the mail and happily my income taxes were there. I am getting my car fixed next weekend. Also got an invite in there for a friends baby shower next weekend. Of course that is the day I am supposed to get my car worked on.

My aunt called and invited us up for dinner. There was aunt 1 and her granddaughter, aunt 2, her husband and her mother in law and me and Mandi. Dinner was way later than normal. We had mashed potatoes, boiled cabbage, green beans, stuff chicken breasts, macaroni and cheese and some kind of brown rolls. I didnt like the chicken but everything else was really good. Went to see the house aunt 1 is buying, its pretty but I would have stayed in the first place since its paid for and the second place is twice what she paid for the first.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase