Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Gym

I managed to get up and go to the gym today. Its been months since I went. I signed up to tan at 7am all next week so that way I will be motivated to go work out. I did 20 minutes on the treadmill and 7 on the elliptic trainer. Its not my all time best but not bad considering how long its been since I worked out. My aunt called today to see if I was interested in renting to own her sister in law’s trailer. Its a 4 bedroom 2 bath for $550 a month for 20 years. I was excited about it until I figured out that was over $130000 for a used trailer so now I think I am going to have to pass. I really wanted to own some place to but I am just going to save up and find another rent to own deal. If I am paying that much I want a place thats more what I want. That place is on a dirt road, no cable or cable modem there at all.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase