Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I hate cars

My daughter’s car died today. I think the starter went out on it. Then my car started acting up. Its like I can’t win for losing. I am so tired of being so broke that if I miss one day of work I am going to be homeless. I just don’t know how you can work every day and not spend money like water but stay broke all the time. I have honestly tried to implement the law of attraction principles but its just like the universe slams me everytime I try to convince myself good things are going to happen. I overcome one thing and 2 more happen. Hopefully the car will run when I have to go get my daughter from her job at midnight.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase