Pages

Friday, February 05, 2010

freebies

Here is sample that I can't wait to try. I just have the worst time sleeping anymore. It takes forever to fall asleep and then I wake up every little bit. This water is supposed to help you sleep. After I try the sample I will let you know how it worked for me.

Thirsty for a night of deep, quality sleep? Look no further, as we have the answer for you!

Our latest promotional campaign is delivering to each customer* a bottle of our delicious Lullaby Lemon Dream Water®. And when we say “free”, we mean 100% free of charge – no strings attached. We even pay shipping fees. Getting a great night’s sleep is easier than you think, and cheaper than you ever dreamed. So why wait – try us out now!

Send a friend a book called Shanghai Girls and you might win a Deluxe Edition of SNOW FLOWER AND THE SECRET FAN

I had enough Swagbucks to get another $5 Amazon gift card. I have the toolbar at the top of my browser and everytime I need to know something I swagbuck it. It finds everything. And I earn gift certs to buy presents with. If you don't have an account yet, click here and start with 3 swagbucks.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase