Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I won cuties and heres a freebie

I got an email saying I had won again. I won some California cuties from Jinxy Knows Best. I can't wait to try these. My grandkids I am sure will love these since they love oranges and other citrus fruits.

I am sorry that I haven't been posting a lot lately other than wins. I am taking a course for work and its been very time consuming. We are at an especially difficult level right now and I have been preoccupied.

Get a 6 month subscription to Thriving Family Magazine from Focus on the Family. This is a Christian magazine designed to help bring your family to more togetherness.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase