Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sunday Freebies

I got enough swagbucks yesterday to order another $5 amazon gift cert. Thats 2 this month. Plus when I went to my account to redeem the first one, I had ordered I saw another one I got back in August right before I lost the Internet so that was really cool. I got my $25 gift cert code in that I won a couple weeks back so I am starting to build up for gifts. I have won a number of giveaways and I will post as soon as I can get up the energy. I am sick today. It finally warmed up and I guess that was a sign to my body that it needed to get sick.

Axe Shower Gel from Sam's club. You don't have to be a member to sign up for this.


If your 21 or older, you can click HERE to request a coupon good for a FREE pouch of Red Man Silver Blend Sugar Free Chewing Tobacco! This offer is prohibited in MD, NE, ID, MA, NY and UT.

if you join Mom's Meet you get a free years subscription to Kiwi Magazine. Plus who knows you might get some cool stuff throughout the year.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase