Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

TSMS-Hold Me Up



I heard this on the radio on the way home from work and it so fits how I feel right now that I know it was a message from God for me. I am so heart broken that I can't make it through on my own. I have no strength left in me. I never imagined pain like this. I just can't accept not being able to see my baby brother again. I alternate between falling to the floor sobbing hysterically or being so mad and just wanted to hit things over and over again. My dad's heart is broken and he is holed up in his house and won't answer the phone or come to the door. We need you, Lord.





4 comments:

Karen said...

This is new to me. Beautiful words and music! Thanks, and have a blessed weekend.

Denise said...

Really lovely. Will keep you, and your dad in my prayers. Thanks for the information concerning lavendar essential oil, going to try it. Be blessed.

Cathy said...

Oh, Dear, I'm so sorry about your brother. Praying for comfort and peace for you all. Praying that God will protect your dad and draw him to Him. That is a great song for you at this time. Blessings ~

LivingforGod said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. You, your family, and your dad are in my prayers. Hugs. May the Lord comfort you and give you strength during this difficult time! Thanks for sharing this beautiful, meaningful song with us.

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase