Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A-Z Scripture Memorization - F

She Sparkles Scripture Memory Challenge 2012


I am behind on week's newest verse. On the day this was sent out, I received word that my 21 year old baby brother had been killed in an accident. I know there isn't a time when anyone is ready for this but I never thought since I am 43 yrs old that I would bury my brother who is 22 years younger than me. The entire family just feels so completely devastated. I keep hoping to wake from this nightmare. I am just clinging to God and praying for the best. I don't know how to get through except one moment at a time.
I am trusting that this week's verse is a message from God. I have been feeling afraid and second guessing every decision in my life as a result. I have been so nervous and my hands keep shaking. I think my biggest fear has been that my dad would kill himself over this. My sister and I were part of Dad's life but never like Chad was. Dad doesn't have a relationship with God and without Chad there isn't anything left in Dad's life. He is on disability so he doesn't work. He has been bolted in the house and not answering the phones since this happened. Please trust with me that God is moving in Dad's life and he will get saved and be safe.

A - As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15b

B - Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. Acts 16:31

C - Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

D - Devote yourself to prayer, being watchful and thankful. ~ Colossians 4:2

E - Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17


This week's verse is
F - For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase