Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Our Disneyside Party

I received one or more of the products mentioned below for free from Mom Select and #DisneySide. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thanks to Mom Select, BSM Media and Disney Parks! And also to the sponsors that included items in my awesome kit~ All, Wisk, Snuggle, HP, Crayola, Chef Duff, Twinings, Soy Vay! and Wilton!  Just a big shout out to all the wonderful sponsors for helping my grandson have a wonderful party.

Got the idea for the krispy treat Mickey Cake from Kristen at Ready, Set, Parenthood

We have been trying to have my grandson's 6th birthday party for over 2 weeks now but the snow just kept coming. The roads have been impassable and no one could even come to the party. So today the temps got up to 35 degrees and the roads were clear, we decided to throw an impromptu party. It wasn't as well put together as we had hoped since start to finish it was a total of 5 hours and that includes making the Mickey treat cake. But we are expecting more snow tonight and then I have to work 10 hour days over the next 3 days so today was our last chance to get the party completed. We ended up with 6 children and 6 adults so not bad for such a quick party. This was my first time hosting a #DisneySide party but hopefully it won't be my last and each one will be better than the last.

These are the Mickey ear headbands we made for the party. I got the idea from Spark Your Motivation

Here is a bit of the table being setup and decorated

This is my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter wearing her Mickey Ears

This is my oldest granddaughter with her Minnie ears.

This is our birthday boy, Frankie.

This is our 15 month old and she wanted no part in Mickey ears or the background photo.

Best coloring page of the day.


I received one or more of the products mentioned below for free from Mom Select and #DisneySide. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thanks to Mom Select, BSM Media and Disney Parks! And also to the sponsors that included items in my awesome kit~ All, Wisk, Snuggle, HP, Crayola, Chef Duff, Twinings, Soy Vay! and Wilton!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase