Pages

Friday, August 25, 2017

Earthen Instantpeel Review



The Instantpeel Natural Exfoliant is one of the most exciting, powerful yet gentle products on the market that is polluted with goods that promise beauty heaven, but deliver just a big price tag. This peel sticks to its promises, for a fraction of the money one would spend in a beauty salon. Instantpeel is easy to use while taking a shower. it is amazing how smoothly dead skin peels off without irritating healthy skin layers. After the short treatment, the skin feels soft and silky with a radiant complexion. I highly recommend Instantpeel to every one who desires younger and healthier looking facial skin. Sylvia Janetski, MD

Instantly peels away dead skin, dramatically improves skin texture, sebum and impurities are instantly removed revealing fresh, baby soft skin. Improves texture elasticity, and firmness regardless of skin type.


My Review
I tried this on my hands and my face and it left both of them soft as butter. I find the price to be a little high but honestly if you are buying those glycogen peels and such then you are already paying more than this product costs.

Order your Instantpeel today from https://earthenskincare.com/collections/frontpage/products/instant-peel-exfolianthttps://earthenskincare.com/collections/frontpage/products/instant-peel-exfoliant


I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase