Pages

Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Vet Classics Blood & Energy- NOT SPONSORED REVIEW




  • Recommended for active dogs, pregnant dogs or dogs suffering from anemia, significant blood loss, post surgical weakness, after-birthing recovery, or heavy parasite infestation
  • Rich in RNA/DNA, iron and vitamin B12, which are essential for the formation of hemoglobin
  • Higher levels of hemoglobin increase the supply of oxygen and improve a dogs' level of energy and vitality
  • May be given orally or crumbles and mixed with moist food
  • 120 Chewable Tablets

This is my poor sick Juliet. 

One day my dog got deathly ill. She was fine in the morning but by evening was completely lethargic and wouldn't eat or drink.I took her to the vet immediately. My dog's iron was down to 10 and I couldn't afford a blood transfusion. I was desperate to save her life and was trying everything. I kept doing research online and came across an article that recommended this dog supplement. I had just won $50 in Amazon money so used that to buy the supplement. This came on a Tuesday evening and I immediately dissolved one pill in water and used a syringe to give to my dog. I did the same thing the next morning and by Wednesday afternoon she was showing improvement. We went to the vet on Thursday and her iron had went up to 13. Since then she has finally started eating the pill without my having to dissolve it. She is eating my out of house and home now and turning her nose up at nothing. She is running and playing like nothing was ever wrong. We go back to the vet next Thursday and I will update with her new iron levels but I can see that she is going to make it now and for a while I wasn't sure. I give all my other dogs 2 of these tablets a week. They all eat them although one of them has to play and taste her awhile before eating. I will always have these on hand now to make sure my dogs stay healthy.


Order your bottle of Vet Classic Blood and Energy today


This is not a paid review nor did I receive a free product. This is just something that saved my dog and I wanted to help other dog owners be come aware of this product. 

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase