Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

AZO Bladder Control® With Go-Less® Review




Take The 30-Day Challenge!

Take AZO Bladder Control® with Go-Less® for 30 days and track your progress with the Sharing Tools below.

Don't be shy! 1 in 3 women experience some loss of bladder control, so you're not alone!
In addition to the results you're seeing, let your friends know about the benefits of taking AZO Bladder Control® with Go-Less®, like the fact that it:

  • Helps reduce the urge to go to the bathroom*
  • Supports a good night's sleep*
  • Gets the bathroom off your mind*
  • Contains a naturally sourced blend of pumpkin seed extract and soy germ extract
  • Is safe and drug-free 

Pro Tip: Remember to follow the instructions for use carefully to maximize efficacy!

AZO Bladder Control® with Go-Less®

Help reduce the urge to go to the bathroom with naturally-sourced ingredients like pumpkin seed extract.*

Frustrated with how often you feel the urge to go to the bathroom? Tired of waking up in the middle of the night? There’s a better way. AZO Bladder Control® with Go-Less® is a safe, drug-free supplement that helps reduce the urge and supports bladder function around the clock.* This naturally-sourced blend will help you go less and worry less both day and night.*

AZO Bladder Control® is derived from a naturally-sourced blend of pumpkin seed and soy germ extracts.

Download a $3 coupon for AZO Bladder Control® with Go-Less®

Save $2 instantly on AZO Bladder Control® with Go-Less® on Amazon

*Open label studies performed on 1,000mg of the Go-Less® blend show efficacy in as little as two weeks. Your body may respond faster or slower, so give it a minimum of up to 6 weeks to fully experience the benefits. AZO Bladder Control® is a trademark of DSM. Go-Less® is a registered trademark of Frutarom.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

My Review:
I have always been the person who knew where every bathroom was at because I always had to go. I was getting up 2-3 times a night to go. So when I was asked to try Azo with Go less I was like oh yeah.  I had to take this product for 3 weeks before I could tell a difference. Now I don't have to get up multiple times at night to go. I find that in the day, I spend way less time having to head to the restroom than before.  I find that with Azo bladder control, I have more control over the go than before.

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. This isintended for informational purposes only, and should not be interpreted as specific medical advice. You should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase