Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Winning Wednesday #3

 

I met the nicest young lady yesterday and she does the marketing for Texas Roadhouse. She is a very driven lady with goals all laid out. Her job currently is to take free rolls and cinnamon butter and give out to businesses and pass out cards for free appetizers. Now thats a nice job because I am sure everyone always wants to see her coming. 
Winnings have been slim pickings this week. I won one contest but it did have a fast turn around because I already got my book and candies. 

1. I won a copy of a book called Eggs and some egg candies. I haven't started the book yet but the candies are pretty good. They are gummy and marshmallow flavored. 




0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase