Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Winning Wednesday Week 2

 

    I am not really sure why, but I seem to have found fewer contest so far this month than I usually do. I did get a number of prizes that I have won in the past this week. I got the pain relief cream I won from Blue-Emu which was perfect timing because one of my legs has been really paining me, I got my personalized mug, a bar of 7th Heaven dairy free chocolate (it was peanut butter and cornflake-odd combo but it did taste pretty good), I got $25 paypal and an audio book I won, Good thing I got all these prizes in the mail because I didn't hardly win anything this week. I know there are lots of people who never win contests but it always makes me feel sad when its been ages since I won something. 


1. I won a year long key to a software program called Driver Booster Pro. Not sure I know how to use this one and so far from what I see its just a lot of bloatware installed on my computer. 

2. I won a $10 amazon gift card from a fellow blogger

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase