Pages

Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Winning Wednesday week 1

 



If you have read my blog for any length of time you know I love to enter contests. I have posted links to enter to enter contests before and I might again but I thought I would start doing a weekly post of what I have won since the last week on Wednesdays.  I think its nice to know that people actually win prizes and they aren't just a scam.


1. I won a $10 Amazon giftcard from #MomentumInfluencerNetwork but I have no idea of the blog because other than the person sending me the gift card I never was notified that I had won anywhere.

2. I won a $25 Paypal and an Audiobook of Finding Joy with an Invisible Chronic Illness I can't wait to listen to this book. I use paypal to pay my Hulu bill so this was a nice win

3. Over on Twitter  I won a prize from Blu - Emu. I got to pick what I wanted to try and I choose Blue-Emu Lidocaine Pain Relief Cream for Numbing Relief. I have a lot of body pain so am really looking forward to getting to try this product. 

4. I won $20 Paypal from a Budlight March Hoops Pick game.






0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase