Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Campbell's Slow Cooker Soup Review and coupon offer

I got a container of  Campbell's Tuscan-Style Chicken & White Bean with Asiago Cheese, Thyme slow cooker soup along with a pair of the ugliest socks ever. Odd thing was they were so soft and comfortable :). They go all the way up to the knees. Its been years since I wore knee socks. I loved wearing them even though I am still not sure about the pattern :).  The soup was very good and didn't taste like cheap canned soup at all. There was lots of herb pieces and the beans were divine.  Thyme is a healing herb so during this time of everyone getting sick I would recommend you try this out.  I am big on the healing power of herbs. I plan to buy several of these and put in my 72 hour emergency kit. I want to try some of the other varieties to see if they are as good. I love these grown up soups.  I always derive comfort from hot soups (guess all those Campbell's commercials as a child) and think during any emergency these would be great to eat.  If you click here you can get a $1.00 off coupon to try these soups yourself. Here is a picture I took of the soup on a bowl. See all those lovely herbs.


  • For more information about Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups click here
  • Follow Campbell’s Slow KettleStyle Soups on Twitter here @SlowKettle


**Disclosure: Information and products provided by Campbell's Slow Kettle Soups and Smiley 360. I received products described above, including a few coupons for product too. All opinions are my own.
 If you want to join and get your own products to sample and review, sign up here. 

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase