Pages

Saturday, February 02, 2013

Groundhogs Day






Today is Groundhog's Day. I remember thinking how much fun it was as a child but now I barely pay attention. I found this cute little video and wanted to share it. Still missing Amy from Then Sings My Soul. I sent her an email but never heard back. I sure do hope everything is ok with her and her family.  Another one of the bloggers missed the meme so much she created one to fill in the gap. I tried to put both linkups on one line but it didn't work out for me :).  My offering for this week is under the groundhog video.


I was privileged a couple years ago to hear this duo in person. Love that its a father and son group. The father used to sing with Gold City.


2 comments:

retired not tired said...

yes Wiarton Willie predicted 6 weeks until spring. I hope he is right because I am tired of winter.

Kara said...

What a great song! Definitely a toe-tapper. :D Thanks for sharing!

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase