Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Odds and Ends for the Last Day of February

Great news, I ordered the engine for my car this morning. It should be here by Monday or Tuesday they said. I also found a friend who I know is great with cars and he agreed to put it in for 350. I am so glad. God is so good. Thought I would post some of the stuff I did today online.

Facebook


Sample of Alma Legend Billion Hair Potion.  this is a Facebook Sample

Win an electric tiller-  I want to plant a garden this year so this would be great. Also a Facebook page

Canyon Casserole- This is one of my favorite cooking sites and this recipe sounds great. I plan to make it tomorrow night for dinner.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase