Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2013

SuperBowl Sunday

My team didn't make it to the Superbowl this year. I live in hope. Go Cowboys. So when my team isn't playing I watch for the commercials and for the half time show which is going to be Beyonce this year. I am not really a fan of hers though. Some of my favorite commercials are by Budweiser even though I don't drink. They prereleased one of their commercials this year. I loved it even though it made me cry because it was so sweet.  




Menu

Cocktail Weiners
Ham Rollups - we make ours with just cream cheese and ham.
Boneless Hot Wings - I don't eat wings but I do eat the chicken nuggets from Applebees
Fruit with Cream Cheese Marshmallow dip- You just blend one brick of cream cheese with 8oz of marshmallow fluff and serve with fruit
Cheese Ball and crackers
Ham and Cheese Mini Sandwiches
Football Deviled Eggs- these are super cute, made to look like footballs.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase