Pages

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Firstchefpro Julienne Vegetable Peeler Review



ANNOUNCING THE BEST JULIENNE VEGETABLE PEELER that makes it a breeze to eat healthier veggie meals.
JULIENNE LIKE A PRO with ultra sharp stainless steel blades. You too can produce zucchini noodles, julienne vegetables with just one tool. Simply run the julienne peeler along the vegetable to create results that any professional chef would be proud of.
GREAT FUN WAY to get your children eating colourful veg that they will love. This simple julienne veggie peeler can help you create amazing dishes to appeal to adults and children alike. Isn't it funny how a small thing like cutting veggies in such a way can make eating healthier food FUN!
SPEEDY VEGGIE PEELING saves you prep time with very little waste. The pivoting heads of this julienne & vegetable peeler allow it to be used at many angles so you're not stuck just using it at one specific angle like many peelers. Peeling vegetables even butternut squash & kiwi fruit just got a whole lot quicker
VERSATILE,use as a slicer, cutter, grater, julienne tool, peeler & potato eye remover too. It's just perfect as an apple peeler and just great for slicing or grating parmesan cheese, grates chocolate too. You can also use the potato eye remover to create imaginative garnishes with everything from radishes to limes! Why use multiple kitchen tools when this one will do it all!

Ultra sharp vegetable peeler, made from premium 100% stainless steel.

A professional quality kitchen tool, that will make peeling any vegetable an effortless breeze cutting your prep time in half. Great for butternut squash,zucchini, carrots,potatoes,cucumber, apples even cheese.

Versatile swivel head – one for peeling the other to julienne like a pro. Create your own julienne healthy vegetables and vegetarian noodles. You'll soon be creating vibrant colourful healthy tasty meals in no time at all.

- Side loop that's great for removing potato eye and creating stylish garnishes in a flash.

- Dishwasher safe.

- Loop on the bottom of the handle makes it convenient to hang & store.

- Great for left as well as right handed cooks.

- Ultra sharp and not suitable for children.

- A must have professional grade utensil for every kitchen!
My Thoughts

I have had a couple of flimsy peelers over the years but they just didn't work well. They didn't remove the skin easily and they sometimes would break on me. I have had so much fun with this peeler. I have always used a knife for peeling and it just didn't work that well for me.  I am one of those ppl who basically used to peel have the potato away trying to get the skin off. With the Julienne peeler its like suddenly I have twice as much potato. This peeler is ultra sharp so please make sure the kids don't play with it. I also liked that you can use the peeler as a cheese slicer. I know that somewhere I had a cheese slicer but I haven't been able to find it for ages so this was a nice bonus for me.  I find I can more easily get my family to eat their veggies now that I have been julienne them. I think one because they like playing with the shape of the veggies and also because it seems like less going in their mouths instead of giant chunks of carrots etc..

Order your Julienne Vegetable Peeler today

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase