Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Blog Lovin

Well I woke up to a winter wonderland this morning. When I came home from church last night it was spitting flurries barely. I wasn't really expecting anything more so I was surprised to see there is an inch or 2 out there. I think this might be a day for beans and cornbread. I got a coupon for a free Nivea lipcare item. I got a tin of lip butter since the coupon expired in just 2 weeks. I have no clue where this came from. It was most likely a Facebook freebie. I also got an email that I had won a coupon for a free Silk Iced Latte.

You might notice the icon for Google friends connect is gone from my blog and replaced with the Blog lovin icon. That is because Google is doing away with GFC, Google Reader will be no more after July 1, 2013.  I picked the new follower that everyone has been raving about. Everyone says it is way easier to read and there is even an app for reading blog posts on your phone (naturally since there is an app for everything including breathing lol) I figured I better jump on the bandwagon now since I want to increase my numbers as I go along.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase