Pages

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Lead Me to the Cross

It's been a cold and snowy day here in southern WV. I am starting to be quite tired of the snow. My car was supposed to be worked on Tuesday to get the engine replaced but there is supposed to be yet another major snowstorm coming our way that day. I am hoping it doesn't slow down the repairs much. I am so tired of not having a car. Basically I spent the day surfing the Internet and talking to friends on the phone. Tried to make some changes to the blog that did not work out at all so went back to the original template. My next goal is to put up something so you can follow me on twitter.

 I have given up on Amy at Then Sings My Soul coming back to do memes. I don't know what's going on in her life but she has apparently lost her drive for blogging right now. So for now I don't have a Saturday



0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase