Pages

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Freebies, Deals and Funnies

     Thankfully we didn't get the storm they were calling for. We barely got a dusting on the ground. I am so glad. I thought I would put a few things I found online this morning.


FREEBIES

1. Bits Dujour has another great program today. Its a photo watermark program so that people can't steal the pictures you put online. Easy Watermark Studio Pro 3.5


3. 


DEALS

1 Extended!! Sam's Club Membership + + $20 gift card + $20 in food coupons ONLY $45 (Reg. $79.84)! http://bit.ly/13CC8WX

2. Amazon: The Hunger Games Trilogy Kindle Download – Only $5 (regularly $54)! Valid today only!


FUNNIES

This happened in WV and shut the highway down for a while. Can you imagine the poor mom's embarrassment. Lego Spill shuts down highway.




Here is an imagine a friend of mine posted for me on Facebook today. In case you are unaware of the history behind the picture I will post the news links. I think some people are just morons is all I have to say.

 
1. A second grader  little boy ate around the edges of his Pop Tart and formed it into a gun shape. He got suspended for this. 

2. The morons in the district actually offer counseling for the "victims" of the gun incident.

 

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase