Pages

Sunday, March 03, 2013

Tyndale Rewards program

I love reward programs and belong to quite a few. Here is one that I just joined but already know I will love. Anything that brings me closer to God is a win in my book.

Earn Free Books with Tyndale Rewards

Tyndale Rewards earn points to get hard copy books and Bibles for free. If you click on the link above and sign up you’ll get 25 points (and I’ll get 10 for you signing up).
You can then start earning more points right away by doing a variety of things like signing up for the birthday club(you get a free gift on your birthday), subscribing to an email devotional, taking a 2 minute survey, etc. I earned 100 points in about 6 minutes  You can take a look at the current rewards catalog here. You don’t need a credit card. Just sign up and start earning your freebies! They have a program where you review their books and can earn an extra 50 points a month. Since I love to read, I don't see a problem with that. My only problem is whether to order something now or save for another reward. Ok, I couldn't stand it and had to order a book today haha, can't wait to get started reading it.  I look forward to earning a lot of free books with this program and getting closer to God.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase