Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

700 Thread Cotton Set of 2 Pillow Cases Review



Actually I never received these and I sent emails to the company with no response. This is the first time this has ever happened to me that the company claims to have sent the product but I never got it and they never responded.


Set of Two
100% Cotton
Standard Size
Sateen Finish
Ultra Soft



I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase